2010-09-27

Last Comments 1.3 is compatible with private blogs

Last Comments 1.3 works with private blogs! What I wrote below is no longer true.


It has been brought to my attention that Last Comments does not work with private blogs. I will be looking into a possible fix for this, but the reality may be that Blogger turns off all feeds on private blogs, so don't get your hopes up. As far as I can tell, no recent comments listing gadgets currently work with private blogs and some technical people on the Blogger Help Forum are adamant that Blogger does not support private comment feeds at all. If you do know of any recent comments or recent posts listing gadgets that do work with private Blogger blogs, I would be happy to know about them as I might be able to incorporate their functionality into Last Comments. Meanwhile, I will try to build one myself.