2010-09-15

Gadget Enhancements

Update 2: Version 1.1.25.4 has been replaced. The newest version fixes several minor issues, improves the styling, and makes the gadget more friendly to neighboring gadgets. From now on, I will put all the updates for version 1.1, including all subversions, in a single file so that you will get the updates automatically. 


Update: Version 1.1.25.4 replaces version 1.1.23.1


I just finished work on version 1.1.23.1 (deprecated) that increases the customizability of Last Comments, allowing you to enter asterisks (*) and underscores (_) in your custom text without ambiguity by using the plus sign (+) in front of them. It tested out OK on Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 6, Firefox 3, Safari 5, and Opera 10. 

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any comments or questions about this gadget by leaving a comment here or emailing me at my gmail account: aratina.cag3+lc (at) gmail [dot] com